Gulf Syngear FE 75W-80 is a synthetic thermally stable long life gear lubricant designed for improved fuel economy in commercial vehicles using manual transmissions fitted with different synchronisers including latest ones based on carbon. It is blended from synthetic base fluids and advanced technology additive system to provide unmatched protection for extended durability of driveline components and enhanced fuel efficiency. Gulf Syngear FE 75W-80 provides excellent protection to gears and bearings and is also compatible with various components within the transmission. It also supports extension of drain interval.
Features & Benefits
- Superior lubricating properties provide improved fuel economy compared to conventional gear oil.
- Usage of Superior additive technology with optimised friction levels ensures very good gear engagement with a variety of synchroniser materials including latest carbon.
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability helps in keeping the gear clean for longer periods and extending the oil life – significantly longer than conventional gear oils.
- Provides effective protection against rust and corrosion to gear components.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity ensures in smoother gear shift performance.
- Exceptional shear stability helps retaining viscosity and film strength to protect against wear even under severe operating conditions.
- Exclusively developed for manual ZF transmissions fitted with conventional synchronisers (Sinter and Molybdenum) as well as latest carbon synchronisers.
- Recommended for use in latest technology Commercial Vehicle Manual transmissions requiring lubricants meeting MAN 341 Z-4 and Volvo 97305.
- Suitable for manual transmissions of DAF, IVECO, Renault requiring such quality oils.
- Also suitable for use in railroad transmissions which require gear oils meeting ZF TE-ML 16K.
- Not recommended for automatic transmissions.
Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties
|Meets the following Specifications
|ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 16K
|DAF, IVECO, Renault
|Has the following Approvals
|ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 16K (ZF Approval Number: ZF000683)
|MAN 341 Typ Z4
|Viscosity at 100 ºC, cSt
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 0C, cP
|Flash Point, ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|Density @ 15ºC, kg/l