Gulf Superfleet XLE oils are extra high performance semi synthetic diesel engine oils exclusively designed for the new generation, high performance, low emission engines used in severe on-highway applications. These oils are formulated using the highest quality base fluids that provide outstanding high temperature viscosity retention, low temperature fluidity, volatility control and fuel economy improvement. The latest low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus, Sulphur) additive chemistry used in these oils facilitates in maintaining the efficiency of the emission reduction systems such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), which is used by some vehicle manufacturers to meet Euro 4, Euro 5 and forthcoming Euro 6 emission requirements. Gulf Superfleet XLE series are also suitable for application in HD gas engines.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability provides protection against high temperature deposits, sludge build-up and oil thickening.
- Superior shear stability reduces viscosity breakdown and oil consumption.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity enables easy pumpability and circulation at low ambient temperatures and therefore enables wear protection at start-up.
- The advanced low SAPS additive technology protects after treatment devices from deposits and deterioration of catalysts.
- Excellent antiwear property and high temperature-high shear viscosity provide protection against engine wear & bore polishing facilitating extended engine life.
- Recommended for highly rated diesel engines meeting Euro 4, Euro 5, Euro 6 and earlier emission norms and running under very severe conditions like extended drain intervals.
- Suitable for EGR engines with or without particulate filters and for engines fitted with SCR NOx reduction systems.
- Strongly recommended for engines fitted with particulate filters and is designed for vehicles running on low sulphur diesel fuel (Max. 50 ppm).
- Suitable for application in HD gas engines.
Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties
|Meets the following Specifications
|ACEA E6, E7; API CI-4
|Deutz DQC III-05; MAN M 3271-1, M 3277 CRT
|Has the following Approvals
|Volvo VDS-3; Renault VI RLD-2 Compliance; Mack EO-N
|MAN M 3477; M 3271-1, MTU Oil Category 3.1
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt
|Flash Point, ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|TBN, mg KOH/g
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l
|Sulphated Ash, wt%