Gulf Superfleet ULD 10W-40 is an Ultra high performance heavy duty diesel engine oil developed to provide outstanding protection to modern high performance diesel engines used in on and off-highway applications. It is formulated with advanced multifunctional additive technology to provide outstanding protection against oil thickening, deposits & sludge build up and corrosion facilitating ‘Extra Long Drain’ intervals. Gulf Superfleet ULD 10W-40 is recommended for most Euro IV & Euro V diesel engines (without Diesel Particulate Filter - DPF) as well as Euro VI engines of Scania.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional deposit control leading to cleaner engine and thereby reduced maintenance costs
- Superior protection against bore polishing and valve train wear ensures longer engine life
- Outstanding protection against oil thickening and Extended TBN reserve provides Extra Long Drain interval capability.
- High viscosity index facilitates smooth operation over a wide temperature range.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity enables easy starting at cold ambient temperatures and offers protection against start-up related wear.
- High shear stability along with Low volatility helps to reduce viscosity breakdown and oil consumption even in severe operating conditions
- Recommended for most Euro IV & Euro V diesel engines without DPF as well as Euro VI engines of Scania.
- Suitable for on and off-road heavy duty applications requiring such quality oils.
- Also suitable for older diesel engines prior to Euro IV.
Specifications, Approvals & Typical Properties
|Meets the following Specifications
|ACEA E4, E7
|MB 235.27; Deutz DQC III-10
|Has the following Approval
|Scania LDF-3; MB-Approval 228.5; MAN M 3277
|Volvo VDS-3; Mack EO-N; Renault VI RLD-2
|Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt
|Flash Point, ºC
|Pour Point, ºC
|TBN, mg KOH/g
|Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l
|Sulphated Ash, wt%