A high-quality polymer push in fitting suitable for compressed air applications. The LF3000 fittings can be used in systems with a working pressure from a vacuum of 0.9 bar to a positive pressure of 20 bar. These fittings are suitable for use with all plastic pneumatic plastic tubing and are 100% leak tested during manufacture.
The 3101 fittings allow plastic pneumatic tubing to be connected to threaded ports. They can be tightened with a socket wrench or adjusted using an Allen key internally.
Features and Benefits
- Full bore design
- Exceptionally low leak rate
- Available with BSPP and BSPT threads
- Suitable for Vacuum or pressure applications
- ISO 14743 compliant
- Date coded for traceability and reliability
- Automatically seals in both dynamic and static situations