Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is a full synthetic engine oil formulated with unique System 5 Technology delivering up to 40% better performance. It is also engineered for extended oil drain up to 100,000 km in modern European diesel engines in accordance with OEM specifications, and is approved by Scania for maximum oil drain up to 120,000 km2.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is designed for extended drain in modern diesel engines including Euro II, Euro III and Euro IV/V/VI* engines where permitted by manufacturers at the specification levels met. It can also be used in offroad vehicles and equipment that require this performance level.
*Not for use in Euro IV/V/VI vehicles requiring low SAPS lubricants. For this application we recommend Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E6/E9.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7’s unique System 5 Technology™ adapts to these changing conditions to help maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to contaminants and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
System 5 Technology™ helps to maximise engine performance throughout extended drain intervals:
- Fights harmful acids which form during engine operation, maintaining TBN reserve throughout the oil drain
- Fights wear to critical engine components
- Fights piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 is approved by Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Deutz for oil drain up to 100,000 Km, in accordance with their specifications. It is also approved by Scania for oil drain up to 120,000km2.
1. In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standards limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.
2. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, use of on-board diagnostics and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.
||Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 E7
|Density @ 15°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100°C
|Viscosity, CCS -25°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40°C
|Total Base Number, TBN
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA E4, E7
- API CF
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3277
- MB-Approval 228.5
- MTU Oil Category 3
- RVI RLD-2
- Scania LDF-3
- Volvo VDS 3
- Meets DAF requirements
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.