Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is a part synthetic low SAPS engine oil formulated with unique System 5 Technology for up to 40% better performance. It is also engineered for extended oil drain up to 100,000 km2 in the latest European diesel engines including Euro 6 and engines fitted with DPF, in accordance with OEM specifications.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is designed for extended drain in the latest Euro 6 diesel engines. It can also be used in low emission Euro 4 & Euro 5 European trucks and buses, especially those requiring a low SAPS lubricant and in older on-road and off-road vehicles and equipment that require this performance level.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9’s unique System 5 TechnologyTM adapts to these changing conditions to help maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to contaminants, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
System 5 TechnologyTM helps to maximise engine performance throughout extended drain intervals:
- Fights harmful acids which form during engine operation, maintaining TBN reserve throughout the oil drain
- Fights wear to critical engine components
- Fights piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is approved by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Deutz for oil drain up to 100,000 Km2, in accordance with their specifications.
1. In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standard limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.
2. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, use of on-board diagnostics and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.
||Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9
|Density @ 15C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C
|Viscosity, CCS -25C (10W)
|Foam Sequence III, Stability
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C
|Total Base Number, TBN
|Flash Point, COC
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA E6, E7, E9
- API CJ-4
- JASO DH-2
- CAT ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20.081
- DDC Powerguard 93K218
- Deutz DQC IV-10LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3271-1, M 3477
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MTU Oil Category 3.1
- RVI RLD-3
- Volvo CNG, VDS 4
- Meets DAF PX Euro VI requirements
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.