Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4 is an advanced engine oil, formulated with unique System 5 Technology for up to 40% better performance.
Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4 is designed for the latest US and European diesel engines with modern exhaust emission control systems, including DPFs. It is suitable for extended drain intervals in both on-road and off-road applications.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4's unique System 5 TechnologyTM adapts to these changing conditions to help maximize performance in 5 key areas:
- Fuel consumption: Fights oil thickening resulting in better fuel efficiency
- Oil Consumption: Fights piston deposits, resulting in lower oil consumption.
- Oil Change Interval: Fights contaminants, resulting in longer oil drain intervals.
- Component Life: Fights wear and corrosion, enhancing the life of critical engine components.
- Power: Fights soot, improving engine power all the way through the oil drain.
New Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4 with unique System 5 technologyTM adapts to changing engine conditions delivering up to 40% better performance*
*( In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standards limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.)
||Castrol Vecton 15W-40 CJ-4
|Density @ 15°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100°C
|Viscosity, CCS -20°C (15W)
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40°C
|Total Base Number, TBN
|Flash Point, COC
Product Performance Claims
- ACEA E7, E9
- API CJ-4
- JASO DH-2
- CAT ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- Deutz DQC III-10LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M 3575
- RVI RLD-3
- Volvo VDS 4
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.