Castrol Syntrans Z Long Life 75W-80 is a full synthetic SAE 75W-80 fluid developed specifically to meet ZF extended drain intervals requirements (500.000 km) and is approved for use in all ZF commercial manual and automated manual transmissions. It can be recommended in other manual transmissions requiring API GL-4 and is particularly suitable for severe applications where loads and temperatures are higher.
- Excellent frictional characteristics with carbon, sinter bronze and molybdenum synchronisers provides improved shift quality and extends component life.
- Temperature reduction in operation extends the life of the oil and components aiding extended drain intervals and reducing downtime and repair costs.
- Provides excellent low temperature fluidity giving improved protection and smooth gear shifts at low
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability extends the life of transmission and lubricant extending drain intervals and reducing service needs.
- Excellent wear and EP performance provides protection to components under high loads extending component life and reducing maintenance costs.
||Syntrans Z Long Life
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100°C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40°C
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40°C
||Clear and bright
|Density @ 15°C
||DIN EN ISO 12185
Product Performance Claims
- API GL-4
- MAN 341 Z5
- MB-Approval 235.41
- ZF TE-ML 01E, 02E, 16P
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.