Castrol ATF Dex II Multivehicle is an Automatic Transmission Fluid which may be used in automatic transmissions and power steering units of many types of vehicle where Dexron IID or Mercon performance is required.It is also approved for use in many european heavy duty automatic transmissions and Mercedes Benz manual transmissions.
- Multiple approvals provide wide ranging use.
- Ensures efficient operation of power steering units under all conditions.
High thermal stability protects against deposits and oil thickening prolonging the life of components and
- Enhanced friction characteristics and wear protection maintain effective operation of equipment.
- Effective seal compatibility reduces the risk of leakages
||ATF Dex II Multivehicle
|Density @ 20C, Relative
|Viscosity, Kinematic 40C
|Viscosity, Kinematic 100C
|Viscosity, Brookfield @ -40C
|Flash Point, COC
||DIN ISO 2592
Product Performance Claims
- ZF -TE-ML 04D, 11A, 14A
- MAN 339 V1
- MAN 339 Z1
- MAN 339 L2
- MB-Approval 236.6
- Voith H55.6335.xx
- Meets Ford Mercon®, Dexron®-IID
All packages should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable drums should be laid horizontally to avoid the possible ingress of water and damage to drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60°C, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.